Home About me q&a favorites purpose my inspiration bucket list

10/23/11

A walk in the country



Although we live in a subdivision, I have found a place (in walking distance) where I can satisfy my craving for the outdoors. It is my little spot where, when lost in the world held by bounderies of city fences and roads, I can steal away and catch my breath, lie and dream in the fields, drinking in the beauty all around me.



And just a little further is a field of yet unharvested corn.  I love the large variety of color in this corn field. Ah, the joys of Autumn!



 



I love the richness of the colors in this photo.


I love this place....my little corner of nature in the midst of metropolis.


 
 I will return often....for "the mountains are calling me, and I must go".

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow... your photography is stunning. Really, stunning. And your blog? LOVELY!
Did you design this blog?

Hannah said...

beautiful photography!! I'm a new follower. :) Thanks for following me. It means a lot. :)

P.S. you might want to take word verification off. Its annoying and discourages people from commenting...

Vera said...

Wonderful photos! I love the monochrome one :)

And I,m also a new follower) You,ve got a lovely blog!

http://withmiracle.blogspot.com/